Gatwick Hires Incentivated for Mobile Site
The mobile website will provide users with a real-time mobile information source, and will include live flight data and key airport information in a mobile-optimised format.
Gatwick chose Incentivated after a competitive pitch process. The brief is to deliver a user-customisable, location-aware mobile site that's integrated with Episerver and uses HTML5.
Matthew Wilkinson, senior eCommerce manager at Gatwick, says: "We are delighted Incentivated is on board. Communicating with our passengers via mobile technology is an important part of the ways we are improving the passenger experience as they journey to, through and from our airport. Incentivated is a well-recognised industry leader in this field who will help us realise our mobile strategy."
Jonathan Bass, MD at Incentivated, says: "Holidaymakers and business travellers take their phone with them when going abroad and Gatwick Airport recognises this. This site will allow us to bring a wide range of location-based and personalisation technologies together to deliver another really useful mobile experience."
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Somo Opens for Business in Berlin
- Mobile Embrace Opens Up Angry Birds to Australian Advertisers
- Facebook to Pay $1bn to Buy Social Traffic App Waze?
- Time and Sprint Sign Mobile Content and Advertising Partnership