NCP App Helps Motorists Find a Parking Space
NCP has launched its car parking app for iPad, and redeveloped the iPhone version. The app, developed by Mobikats, enables motorists to find their nearest NCP car park, and uses integrated mapping functionality to direct them there.
“It is going to be a fight for car parking spaces this summer due to the sheer volume of people who will travel here, be it for the Olympics or the many other tourist attractions this country has to offer,” says Alison Sams, NCP’s head of marketing and retention. “Our apps help to take the frustration out of parking so that they can simply enjoy themselves.”
The NCP app also includes a car finder feature which enables users to save the location of their car, and use a map – or an Augmented Reality video overlay – to find it again.
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- MMA Reveals UK Advisory Board Members
- Jobs in Tech Start-ups Grow 22 Per Cent
- Rob Thurner, Mobile Consultant, Author and Trainer Launches E-book