NHS Launches Pure360-Powered Pregnancy Campaign
The NHS has launched a multichannel campaign, Information Service for Parents, including personalised SMS and email to pregnant mothers, powered by digital marketing company Pure360. The campaign automatically sends messages based on different stages of the pregnancy cycle to expectant parents.
The campaign, which has seen 1,000 sign-ups every day, has initial open rates of over 40 per cent. It is part of a wider government initiative costing £3.4m, which also includes an online directory of videos.
“To have developed such a complex system in just three months is quite something,” says Pure360 commercial director Marc Munier. “I’m really proud of the team at Pure360 who, once again, have pushed the boundaries of the possible and helped create a highly valuable knowledge resource for expectant families across the UK.”
- Mobile Marketing Live and Mobile Gambling & Gaming Summit Early Bird Offer Ends in One Week
- Interactive Mobile Mystery Leads to Record Numbers at Chicago Shakespeare Theatre
- MessageMe Hits 5m Downloads
- Forrester: 84 Per Cent of European Online Audience Not Ready for Mobile
- The Effective Mobile Marketing Awards Are Open For Business