Mobile Marketing life
Mobile has rapidly become the most important device in people’s lives and is now the principal tool for brands looking to develop more personal relationships with their customers, but the vital question is: just how can your brand find its place in the typical consumer’s busy modern life?
At Mobile Marketing Life you will hear from some of the most dynamic industry experts innovating in areas as diverse as the internet of things, smart cities and enterprise mobility, in order to gain a full understanding of the power of mobile as a marketing and engagement tool, and its position in the future of the advertising industry.
Just as mobile devices are so very personal to each person, we reach out to delegates ahead of the event in order to understand your key challenges so we can personalise your experience on the day. Each attendee will have a tailored agenda drawn up for them from the four different streams of the event:
The Conference – featuring mobile experts, brands and innovators harnessing the true power of mobile to increase revenue, articulate their brand’s values and change life as we know it
1:1 Consultations – bringing the ideas discussed at the event back down to earth and making the experience relevant to your work. Delegates are matched with specialists that understand how to apply the technology in order to help you take your first or next steps in mobile. The 1:1 consultations take place during breaks in the conference to ensure you don’t miss any of the conference programme
Workshops – allowing you to get hands-on with mobile so you can take best practice back to your colleagues and get a real understanding of how mobile can work for your brand
The Innovation Lab – showcasing game-changing technology companies who will share their product innovations with you and allow you to interact with some of the most cutting-edge tech on the market.
Following the event, we will be hosting the fifth annual Effective Mobile Marketing Awards where we will celebrate a fantastic year for mobile and honour those who have demonstrated excellence in mobile marketing.
With these events combined – Mobile Marketing Life during the day, the Effective Mobile Marketing Awards in the evening - 27 November is an absolutely unmissable date for your calendar.
- At Home – looking at how brands are engaging with consumers via mobiles and tablets in the home, from second screening to on-device mCommerce.
- At Work – looking at how mobile is impacting the modern-day workplace and workforce as companies turn to enterprise apps to increase productivity and efficiency.
- On the Street – looking at how mobile is increasingly playing a part in outdoor marketing activities, from mobile couponing and interactive billboards to in-car apps.
- At Play – looking at the part that mobile plays in consumers’ leisure activity, from wearables and fitness apps to travel and ticketing.
Mobile Marketing Life
America Square Conference Centre 1 America Square 17 Crosswall London EC3N 2LB
- Underground: Tower Hill
- DLR: Tower Gateway
- National Rail: Fenchurch St