CPAAS - SAP

Boots takes its Advantage Card loyalty scheme digital

Tyrone Stewart

BootsBoots has launched a digitised version of its popular loyalty card, the Advantage Card, making its loyalty scheme available on the Boots app.

By bringing the scheme to its app, customers can scan their smartphones to collect and redeem points, check their point balance, and enjoy wider benefits, such as personalised offers on-the-go.

90 per cent of Boots’ existing app users have auto-upgrades enabled, while the remaining 10 per cent will be forced to upgrade via a prompt to update the app with one click.

 “We are continuing to build on the phenomenal success of the Boots Advantage Card,” said Helen Normoyle, marketing director at Boots UK. “Digitising the card makes it more flexible and available, and gives customers more opportunities to tailor and personalise offers, making their shop even more rewarding.”

The Boots Advantage Card, which was launched in 1997, currently boasts 17.1m active members – defined as those who have used their card at least once in the last 12 months – with 1.5 new card holders joining in the past 12 months.

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN